Customer Service Representative – Louisville, Kentucky
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Customer Service Representative
Reporting to the VP Operations, the Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for providing superior service to all customers and internal partners. The position communicates and coordinates with all departments and partners in order to fulfill customer needs. The CSR should be flexible to handle multiple activities simultaneously with speed and accuracy.
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction with accuracy and professionalism while processing customer orders
- Assists in the resolution of customer complaints to ensure a positive experience
- Validate customer orders by verifying price, UPC and quantity
- Process manual orders in Great Plains where applicable
- Manage product flow to ensure maximum order fulfillment and minimal inventory risk
- Assist with challenging customer requests, customer service inquiries, and order issue escalation as needed for both internal and external inquiries
- Import EDI orders where applicable and coordinate upload into WMS
- Maintain customer account information (i.e., store addresses and new store locations)
- Communicate all product requirements where needed to the Purchasing Department
- Communicate special order requirements to Operations (i.e., delivery deadline, product modifications
- Assist team members with customer claims
- Review customer requests for returns and provide approval
- Assist with item set ups on customer portals or item set up sheets
- Manage work orders with details provided by the Sales Department
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of related customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that enable clear and concise exchanges with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to meeting business objectives
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong/effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced, hands-on management environment
- Knowledge of Great Plains (GP) is ideal
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently
- Always represent the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism, especially while under pressure
Solutions 2 Go is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.