WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – LOUISVILLE, KY
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are seeking collaborative Warehouse Associates to join our Louisville, Kentucky location!
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing all day-to-day functions associated with general warehouse duties to include: shipping, receiving, and forklift experience. All facility safety and security policies must be always adhered to.
- Responsible for all activities related to picking, packing, and shipping customer orders
- Effectively operates RF scanning equipment in order to execute all warehouse functions including picking, packing, receiving and inventory control
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions as it relates to general warehouse practices
- Meet or exceed production standards in picking and accuracy as set forth by Operations Supervisor
- Accurately moves materials throughout the facility in an organized manner.
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment in the execution of the job functions
- Follows assembly procedures for the fulfillment of customer orders
- Ability to work on a production line for the purpose of bundle and display builds
- Follow all S2G process and procedures within the operation at all times
- Utilizes the DC’s technical systems when preparing customer orders for pick-up
- Ability to audit orders within the DTS and other DC areas
- Knowledge and preparation of all required shipping documentation
- Execute order assembly and shipping based on unique customer requirements
- Receive shipments by comparing purchase orders and delivery documentation to ensure receipt of goods, identify damaged items and report/record any discrepancies
- Record and maintain the weight, dimensional, and configuration data of all SKU’s processed through the DC by entering the required data into WMS
- Responsible for warehouse cleanliness to company standards
- Assist in the inventory management process through the cycle count program
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all safety guidelines and programs
- Receive and process tag entry for all RMA customer return goods
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- 1 year experience in warehouse operations, distribution or inventory control positions
- Proficient computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and working experience Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), a plus
- Strong math, verbal, and literacy skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral or written communications
- Communicate, understand, and perform complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include:
- Operation of an RF scanner gun, read/enter data via keypad or keyboard
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time throughout the work day
- Ability to work on your feet throughout shift with complete range of motion
- Other physically demanding work may be required
- Must have collaborative team skills and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Forklift experience is required
- Must be fully available during the holiday period from October through December; (including Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving)
- Candidates that are unavailable during these periods will not be considered, as this is a company-wide blackout policy.
- Proven analytical and planning skills.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.