WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE – INVENTORY TOLLESON, AZ
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are seeking collaborative Warehouse Associate-Inventory to join our Tolleson, Arizona location!
The Warehouse Associate – Inventory Control is responsible for performing all day-to-day functions associated with general warehouse duties to include: shipping, receiving, and forklift experience with a specific focus on processes associated with Inventory Control. All facility safety and security policies must be always adhered to.
- Perform daily cycle counts to record and monitor inventory levels, utilizing this data to uncover and address inaccuracies.
- Proficient in WMS for the purpose of researching inventory issues and resolutions.
- Support the replenishment process for all zones ensuring accuracy and product availability.
- Review and maintain currently slotting locations for appropriate min/max settings and changes in SKU demand.
- Review racking locations for opportunities for consolidation and product clean up.
- Monitor inventory metrics/dashboard for potential issues and transactional problems.
- Effectively operate RF scanning equipment in order to execute all warehouse functions including picking, packing, receiving and inventory control.
- Ability to communicate and understand instructions as it relates to general warehouse practices.
- Follow all S2G process and procedures within the operation at all times.
- Utilize the DC’s technical systems when preparing customer orders for pick-up.
- Ability to audit orders for accuracy and customer compliance requirements.
- Knowledge and preparation of all required receiving/shipping documentation.
- Record and maintain the weight, dimensional, and configuration data of all SKU’s processed through the DC by entering the required data into WMS.
- Responsible for warehouse cleanliness to company standards.
- Responsible for engaging in and promoting safe work behaviors in a manner that is consistent with all safety guidelines and programs.
- Meet or exceed production standards in picking and accuracy as set forth by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Accurately move materials throughout the facility in an organized manner.
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks and other equipment in the execution of the job functions.
- Ability to work on a production line for the purpose of bundle and display builds.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- 1 to 3 yrs. experience in warehouse operations, distribution or inventory control positions
- Proficient computer skills working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge and working experience Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), a plus
- Strong math, verbal, and literacy skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to understand and follow oral or written communications
- Communicate, understand, and perform complex tasks with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include:
- Operation of an RF scanner gun, read/enter data via keypad or keyboard
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time throughout the work day
- Ability to work on your feet throughout shift with complete range of motion
- Other physically demanding work may be required
- Must have collaborative team skills and demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Forklift experience is required
- Must be fully available during the holiday period from October through December; (including Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving)
- Candidates that are unavailable during these periods will not be considered, as this is a company-wide blackout policy.
- Proven analytical and planning skills.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.