Sr. Application Support Specialist – Louisville, Kentucky
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we are looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Sr. Application Support Specialist
Sr. Application Support Specialist will maintain and manage critical applications, systems and business processes surrounding the enterprise data processing environments. This role is responsible for maintaining and managing EDI communications and maps, supporting in-house applications and middle-ware solutions. She/he utilizes TSQL, SSIS, SSRS and basic EDI mapping experience and is also responsible for daily aspects of data processing & order management. This position reports to the Sr. Director of IT.
- Track EDI usage, communicate and coordinate EDI transfer issues with Customer Service. Work closely with Trading Partners and Technical contacts to resolve EDI related issues
- Follow established procedures to process inbound EDI documents and import them into Host System. Provide archiving and documentation for future questions/audits
- Perform unit and functional testing for all new integrations and work closely with vendors, trading partners and customers for testing
- Responsible for testing on Dynamics GP and WMS related projects
- Responsible for operational documentation on EDI mapping, application use and user manuals
- Communicate system problems, resource needs, and project status to Sr. Director of IT
- Manage/modify/develop data integrations between EDI, Scribe, Microsoft Dynamics, and WMS Systems using SSIS packages
- Manage/modify/develop Scribe Middle-ware software packages for movement of data between multiple systems and especially the host platform Microsoft Dynamics ensuring data integrity
- Manage/modify/develop Business Intelligence reporting systems (Raw, Local and Online)
- Maintain and support Microsoft Dynamics (end-user, data issues, integrations, maintenance tasks)
- Manage and monitor daily order operations from customers (Retail/E-Com) via EDI ensuring all transactions and processes function properly and data flows through all systems
- Develop, manage, and maintain custom order logic handlers and data sanitizing steps for E-com customers (pricing, bulk, GRDD, etc.)
- This position may require availability for after-hours coverage & problem resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years experiences using SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL, XML and Visual Studio platforms
- Expert with SQL Server queries, programming, and optimization
- Expert with SSIS, SSRS Integrations including MS SQL BI Server
- Familiar with WMS processes, transactions, and data requirements (PO’s, ASN’s, Customer Requirements)
- Basic knowledge of EDI mapping, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of electronic data exchange concepts including standard X12 EDI formats (810, 850, 855, 856 etc.)
- Basic knowledge of transmissions methods like FTP, SFTP, AS2, use of VAN's
- Desired Experience: Soft share ECS/Delta, Scribe Integration Manager, Microsoft Dynamics GP and HighJump WMS
- Ability to handle high volume of transaction and requests, meet project deadline and work in fast pacing environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent testing and documentation skills
- Good knowledge of problem and incident management process
- Strong customer service skills and teamwork orientation coupled with enthusiasm, energy, and self-motivation to work independently
Solutions 2 Go is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.