SYSTEMS & NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR – LOUISVILLE, KY
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is seeking a temporary to possible full time Systems and Network Administrator for our Louisville, Kentucky location!
The temporary Systems & Network Administrator position is responsible for supporting all aspects of desktop & network infrastructure within a multi-site enterprise environment. This role will require the candidate to own and be accountable for delivering support for both on-site & remote-site users & infrastructure services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in managing and optimizing IT infrastructures, with a specific emphasis on supporting and enhancing systems related to warehouse operations and automation technologies. This role requires a blend of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a deep understanding of warehouse management processes.
Warehouse Systems Management:
- Support and maintain Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and automation technologies to ensure optimal performance and reliability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate WMS with other business systems
- Implement, upgrade, and troubleshoot warehouse software applications, addressing any issues that may arise
- Conduct regular assessments of automation processes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements
- Oversee and maintain the network infrastructure supporting warehouse operations, ensuring seamless connectivity for all systems
- Collaborate and ensure the smooth operation of network connectivity supporting warehouse systems and automation technologies
- Support enterprise VPN, WAN, WiFi and LAN infrastructure, including Cisco, Avaya, Sonicwall, routers, and switches
- Offer comprehensive technical support for physical and virtual servers, including VMware, Nutanix, and Microsoft environments
- Assist in maintaining and improving backup and disaster recovery plans for office & warehouse systems
- Ensure data integrity and security compliance in backup and recovery processes
- Implement and enforce security measures to safeguard warehouse systems and data
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations related to warehouse operations and data management
- Take ownership of the day-to-day operations and support for end-user requests
- Provide support for standard and label network printers, radio frequency scan guns, IP cameras, and coach users on basic setup and troubleshooting techniques
- Deliver support and training to users for IT applications, including Microsoft Office and other corporate software tools
- Perform workstation deployment, imaging, software/application installation, and upgrades
- Manage digital and VOIP telephone systems within the warehouse environment
- Experience supporting mobile devices and Mobile Device Management solutions for warehouse staff
- Implement monitoring tools to proactively identify potential issues and address them before they impact operations
- Continuously optimize warehouse systems for improved efficiency and performance
- Maintain records of troubleshooting and documentation in a professional manner for future reference.
- Develop, implement, and monitor information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy and security compliance
- Demonstrate flexibility for after-hour coverage and problem resolution as needed
- Bachelor's degree with an IT-related focus from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- Experience with integration of IT systems and automation technologies
- Certification in relevant technologies (e.g., WMS certification, network certifications)
- Familiarity with industry-specific standards and best practices in warehouse management
- Experience working with ERP systems in conjunction with WMS
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR Team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.