Maintenance Technician Apprentice – Louisville, Kentucky
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Maintenance Technician Apprentice
Reporting to the Facilities Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician Apprentice position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on the automation system, packaging equipment, conveyors and docking equipment.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Responsible for conforming to the following programs within the Maintenance Department: Preventative Maintenance, Spare Parts Inventory, Technically Manuals, HAZMAT Inventory, Lockout/Tagout, OSHA Site Inspection
- Assist in the general maintenance and inspection of facility and warehouse systems such as lighting, fire alarm/sprinklers, structural, HVAC, electrical, network and pneumatic
- Perform metal and equipment fabrication providing insourcing opportunities and driving cost savings
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Provides technical support and repair for all laser, direct thermal, thermal transfer, and ink jet printers
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- 2 years of industrial maintenance experience
- Strong working knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical drives, conveyors and sorters
- Ability to safely and accurately troubleshoot and correct equipment malfunctions
- Ability to use tech manuals, schematics, and other reference materials to determine course of action
- Familiar with OSHA requirements and safe work practices
- Motor Controls and 3 phase/480 circuit experience a plus.
Solutions 2 Go is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.