Jr. Finance Administrator
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Jr. Finance Administrator.
The Jr Finance Administrator will assist the accounting activities and administrative tasks in S2G Mexico. Must ensure together with Finance Administrator that Finance and Accounting information are carried out in due form and in a timely manner.
- AP booking into our accounting software all purchasing invoices in USD and local currency.
- Prepare weekly payments packages.
- Reconcile our AP books against received invoices.
- Booking expenses from Petty Cash and processing the reimbursement.
- Monitoring paid in advance to suppliers and verifying their suitable legalization. Reconciling balances with vendors and system information.
- Reconciliate bank accounts
- Assistance in all Accounts Payables and Audit management reviews.
- Support S2GO Canada Annual Auditory together with Finance Administrator
- Giving the information necessary for External Auditors for preparing the monthly, bi-monthly and annual taxes and year-end closing along with the Finance Administrator.
- Execute other financial activities that the company requires.
- Accounting or similar degree and/or in the process of graduating (at least the last semesters)
- 1 or more years of experience desirable.
- Intermediate English desirable (nonexclusive)
- Ability to working in several tasks at once.
- Follow up the policies and procedures and reporting.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Microsoft Knowledge (Excel level intermediate)
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.