Key Account Manager
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Key Account Manager in Mexico City.
The Key Account Manager has direct responsibility for key customer relationships. This role will report directly to the Sr Key Account Manager. This individual will be responsible for achieving sales goals, maximizing and improving retail space and locations, and handling the administrative duties of the position. This person is responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships with key retailers and partners.
This role is the contact person for all aspects related to customers and the sales process. Must be an expert in the seller's brand, product line, and familiar with competing products, industry trends, and the retail environment.
- Develop long-term relationships with existing retailers
- Development of comprehensive retail activities and promotional calendars tailored to each retail account
- Maximize the effectiveness of all vendor hardware and software launches by negotiating retail support at the point of sale and in all applicable advertising vehicles.
- Determine and guarantee the mix and depth of products per store, appropriate for each account and agreed upon with each client according to their strengths and characteristics, seeking to increase the penetration and visibility of our products in the channel.
- Negotiation underway for additional floor and other commercial space for exhibits, interactives and promotional materials.
- Plan and execute all product transitions and pricing adjustments across all retail accounts and stores simultaneously
- Maintain consistently healthy retail inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities
- Manage, together with the Marketing team, the annual budget and retail promotion.
- Perform a weekly analysis of Sell In, Sell Out, inventories and other market/account data, presenting strategic recommendations based on that analysis.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly face-to-face meetings with each retail buyer/customer to ensure sales are maximized.
- Develop annual sales budget per account by product, track and adjust monthly for 3 months in advance
- Bachelor's degree in sales or communication (non-limiting)
- 2 years of experience in retail sales activities
- Experience in consumer electronics, video games, toys or mobile
- Experience in mass consumption companies, supermarkets and retail
- General knowledge of marketing, brand development, sales analysis and retail advertising
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships
- Understanding P&L Drivers
- Analytical skills with a creative approach and problem-solving capacity
- Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Negotiation and presentation skills
- Organizational skills, resourcefulness, formulating strategies and results orientation with a positive outlook, advanced planner, team player and able to work in a business environment
- Advanced knowledge of Office, especially Excel
- Bilingual (Spanish and English)
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.