Jr Trade Marketing Manager
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Jr Trade Marketing Manager.
This position is responsible for being the point person for trade marketing initiatives with one of our main brands: Play Station.
If you have a strong background in Trade Marketing and you have experience in consumer electronics industry or similar - we would love to hear from you!
- Follow up and supervision of all products in POS and ecommerce: POP materials, display, campaigns, etc.
- Support the Sr Marketing Manager on executing trade marketing strategies for launches and seasonalities
- Budget allocation per retailer - launch
- Responsible for Display renovations and maintenance for PlayStation
- Ecommerce supervision through the Ecommerce Specialist
- Strategy and execution of Digital at retail business
- Revise opportunities and be part of meetings with Planning and Sales team
- Collaborate with everything related to Marketing for the Digital at Retail product category
- Implement plans that deliver growth based on consumer/ shopper insights and customer requirements
- Follow up with agencies to fully execute: Trainings (app), Events, BTL Initiatives, Display maintenance, etc.
- Execute all Trade MKT materials for the POS
- Collaborate closely with the design team, to execute campaigns in a timely manner
- POS development, deployment & maintenance &/or replenishment whenever required
- Main support for the Sr Marketing Manager, for PlayStation marketing plans
- Bachelor in Marketing or business administration required. Master in Marketing or MBA is a plus.
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management, Brand Management, retail, marketing strategies, marketing plans, retail, contact with brands.
- Experience in entertainment, video game, retail or consumer electronics preferred.
- Superior written and verbal skills to facilitate the communication process - must be able to convey information and ideas clearly in English and Spanish.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationship with a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills with a creative approach to idea generation and problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- The individual must be organized, creative, resourceful, strategic, and results oriented.
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, forward planner, team player and must be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software; specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a must.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.