Customer Deductions Analyst
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Customer Deductions Analyst in Mexico City.
- Manage customer deductions via Financial Supply Chain Management software.
- Compare the Vendor funded accruals against the customer claims to determine if they are in line with the budged.
- Investigate specifics of each deduction and determine Company liability. Ensure that investigations are thorough and complete within required timeframe.
- Communicate with customer on errors that require attention.
- Coordinate disputes with the internal teams and request additional funds if the account is overspent to guarantee the full payment of an obligation.
- Facilitate the collaboration of sales within and across departments regarding finding opportunities for improvement in Customer Deduction process.
- Review customer deductions guides for compliance requirements and communicate any areas of risk to Sales
- Communicate account requirements to Credit, Sales, and Information Systems and lead the transition.
- Document the customer deduction process through appropriate SOPs
- 5+ years of experience in AR deductions.
- Experience working with large accounts such as Walmart and customer portals such as Retail Link and High Radius.
- Degree or diploma in Business with a major in Accounting is considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of the entire AR, Sales, Deductions cycle and its interrelationship within the organization.
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge of, including but not limited to, reconciliations and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), with an ability to sort through ambiguity and promptly resolve deductions related issues.
- High level of accuracy and very detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle stressful situations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and intermediate to advanced application of Excel.
- Knowledge of Great Plains 2013/2015 is an asset.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.