Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Commercial Administrator in Mexico City.
- Analyze and send reports with discounts granted to customers
- Carry out timely and continuous monitoring of the discounts granted until they are paid, carrying out the corresponding control
- Manage the corresponding clarifications on the Retail, Self-Service and Department Store supplier portals for review,
- Reconcile overdue accounts/invoices
- Maintain accurate records of overdue accounts and collection efforts
- Process and manage account statements
- Perform client portfolio audit accurately
- Monitoring the payment of accounts and client withholdings, releasing late payments, debit notes and unused credits with the client
- Manage low risk portfolio
- Provide follow-up on daily application and dispute management
- Provide telephone or email support
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Administration or related fields
- Verifiable experience of more than 2 years in Sales Administration
- Desirable knowledge in issuing and receiving CFDIs (Digital Tax Receipts over the Internet)
- Negotiation skills and ease of speaking
- Skill in conflict management and problem solving
- Analytical skills
- Intermediate use of Excel
- Intermediate English
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.