Warranty Returns Analyst
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Warranty Returns Analyst.
Manage warranty claims from either consumers or retailers, and process the corresponding credit note and product exchange. Prepare monthly, performance reports for management in regard to number of claims, and the status as well as call center activity.
- Act as the main contact person for all retailers in Chile to receive any warranty approval request.
- Work with retailers to complete the RMA process and validate if the claim is valid based on the warranty coverage, and serial numbers when applicable.
- Coordinate the pickup of returns from retailers when applicable.
- Establish the process to guarantee that RMA received at the warehouse are processed within 48 hours after being received.
- Reconcile product received vs approved returns and communicate to retailers if there is any deviation.
- Ensure inventory is properly classified as damaged, and that it is reconciled monthly.
- Prepare credit notes, communicate them to the retailers via email or uploading them in the retailer’s portal’s if required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience managing inventory returns
- Experience with ERP systems
- Advanced excel skills
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.