Key Account Manager
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
We are looking to hire a Key Account Manager.
The Key Account Manager has direct responsibility for key customer relations. This role will report directly to the Sr Key Account Manager. This individual will be accountable for achieving sales targets, maximizing and improving retail space and locations, and handling administrative duties of the position. This individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships with key retailers and partners.
The Key Account Manager is the point person for all aspects of the customer relations and sales process. This individual must be an expert on the vendor’s brand and product line and be familiar with competitive products, industry trends, and retail environment.
- Develop long term relationships with existing retailers
- Develop new relationships with non-traditional retailers
- Development of comprehensive retail activity and promotional calendars tailored to each retail account.
- Maximize the effectiveness of all vendor software and hardware launches by negotiating retail support at point of sale and across all applicable advertising vehicles.
- Determine and guarantee placement of the appropriate product mix for each account, tailoring the mix to the strengths and characteristics of each retailer.
- On-going negotiation of additional floor and other retail space for displays, interactives and promotional materials.
- Plan and execute all product transitions and price adjustments across all retail accounts and stores simultaneously.
- Maintain consistently healthy retail inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage annual retail marketing and promotional budget. Conduct weekly analysis of sell-thru, selling and inventories and other market/account data, and present strategic recommendations based on that analysis.
- Co-Work with a Sales Analyst who will provide operational support, store level purchasing recommendation on a weekly basis, sales analysis reports, and forecasts.
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly face-to-face meetings with each retail/customer buyer to ensure maximization of sales.
- Develop annual sales budget by account by product, track and adjust monthly for 3 months in advance
- Be aware of account performance, reviewing complete status in all departments in a weekly basis (Finance, Logistics, Accountability)
- Search of development of new business opportunities "out of the box"
- Develop & track trade marketing promoter’s sales target
- Take care of partners sales guidelines such as street date
- Undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, or communication required, or equivalent related experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a retail sales role.
- Experience in consumer electronics or a related field.
- People management experience.
- General knowledge of merchandising, branding, sales analysis, and retail advertising.
- Superior written and verbal skills to facilitate the communication process - must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- An understanding of P&L drivers.
- Strong analytical skills with a creative approach to idea generation and problem-solving.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Highly developed negotiation and presentation skills.
- The individual must be organized, resourceful, strategic, and results oriented.
- Self-driven, results oriented with a positive outlook, forward planner, team player and must be able to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, the candidate will be required to provide Solutions 2 GO Inc., with their vaccination status during the background check process. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.