Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G IT Team is Growing! We are looking to hire an Application Developer!
Application Developer is responsible for design and coding functional programs and applications with a strong focus on systems and data integration. You need to understand client requirements and how they translate in application features. You will collaborate with a team of developers but also work independently. Your primary development tools will be MS Visual Studio with C#, .NET, ASP .NET and T-SQL. This position will also provide support for existing solutions, applications and reports. On average 60% of daily time will be dedicated to development and 40% to support tasks and process improvements.
- Participate in business and systems analysis to develop detailed application requirements for Canadian, LATAM and US business.
- Design, develop and maintain applications that support company business.
- Develop various process flow diagrams and working models to streamline the process.
- Provide details for work required to deliver software applications or data integration solutions.
- Record and document each phase of application development for further reference and maintenance operations.
- Participate in test phases from planning, execution, integration, and other test phases.
- Provide escalated support for integration solutions.
- Manage development toolset and environment.
- Assist in development of integration roadmaps and strategies.
- Design new and modify existing EDI maps.
- Update operational documentation on integration solutions, application use and user manuals.
- Communicate system problems, resource needs, and project status to Senior Lead Developer.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle.
- 5+ years of C#, .NET, ASP .NET, VBA, XML, XSLT and Visual Studio experience.
- Fluent with complex T-SQL queries and programming.
- Hands on experience with Data Integration Tools (like SSIS, Scribe Insight or similar)
- Experience in RESTFul web services using JSON and XML
- Basic knowledge of EDI mapping is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of electronic data exchange concepts including standard X12 EDI formats (810, 850, 855, 856 etc.) is a plus.
- Desired Experience: Microsoft Dynamics GP, Scribe Insight, Liaison (Softshare) ECS/Delta, HJ and/or cIMS WMS, Shopify API and integration.
- Ability to handle high volume of transaction and requests, meet project deadline and work in fast pacing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent testing and documentation skills.
- Good knowledge of problem and incident management process.
- Strong customer service skills and teamwork orientation coupled with enthusiasm, energy, and self-motivation to work independently.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.