Technical Support Specialist
(Bilingual – English & Spanish) - Hybrid
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers, and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we are looking for you!
The S2G Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist (Bilingual – English & Spanish) - Hybrid
This position will be responsible for supporting all aspects of desktop & network infrastructure within a growing multi-site enterprise environment. This role will require the candidate to own and be accountable for delivering support for both on-site & remote-site users & infrastructure services.
This position will assist, work closely, and take day-to-day directions from Senior Systems & Network Administrator(s) and will report to Enterprise IT Infrastructure Manager in Canada.
- Act as the main point of technical & helpdesk support for any local and regional IT issues
- Respond in a timely manner to support issues and requests in person, on phone or using remote support tools
- Log, Track and Manage all incidents, problems, and support requests in the IT Helpdesk Ticket System. Ensure timely notification of an incident and escalate larger issues to the Senior IT Team and Management, as necessary
- Desktop & Laptop computer installation, configuration, patching/updating, and repair as per company standards
- Peripheral setup and maintenance
- Perform basic to moderately complex network support duties; user account management; security management; anti-virus functions, workstation application and hardware support and performance monitoring functions
- Assist with troubleshooting infrastructure and network issues ensuring minimal downtime
- Perform VOIP system(s) & cell phone management for all locations
- License and Media management
- Equipment Inventory management
- Develop and maintain systems-related documentation to support processes
- Handles vendor relations to ensure support for hardware/software and office equipment issues
- Ensure company IT policies and processes are followed and report any issues
- Bilingual: English & Spanish (must have)
- Certifications preferred – Microsoft Azure / 365, MCSE, MCP, A+, Network+;
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience in end-user support, computer configuration & repairs
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in network support (wireless, firewalls, switches, routers, structured cabling etc.)
- Experience with Incident Management and/or IT Ticketing systems
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows OS, Application and Active Directory environment
- Experience supporting Microsoft Office 365 Product suits
- Experience with Remote Support Tools
- Preferred experience/knowledge of virtualization platforms (VMware / Nutanix)
- Preferred experience/knowledge of supporting Microsoft SQL database and Dynamics GP
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal, team player and communications skills
- Good analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills – must be able to bring issues to closure
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly
- Ability to lift Computers/servers and other types of heavy IT equipment
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Provide on-call support during non-business hours
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.