Talent Acquisition Specialist
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G HR Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Specialist!
The preferred Talent Acquisition Specialist candidate is an experienced networker with end-to-end talent acquisition experience, from sourcing and onboarding talent to tracking and presenting key talent metrics as required. The candidate is passionate about collaborating and keen to understand all facets of the business and ultimately excited to serve as a business match-maker pairing existing teams with the most suitable, skilled, future talent.
In this position you will be entrusted to lead the process for sourcing and securing top talent, build a strong employer brand, and ensure a great experience for both the candidate and internal hiring managers. You will actively support and promote a positive company culture, be solutions-oriented and operate with a communicative and inclusive approach. You enjoy finding creative and unconventional ways to research and identify qualified candidates for full-time permanent, fixed-term contract, and contract-to-hire positions across various channels and enjoy the hunt in discovering elusive talent.
- Develop and evaluate candidate qualifications to identify suitable candidates for vacancies with attention to ensuring a talent pool that represents the diversity of the market
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process
- Create market-focused job postings, standardized interview questions, and administer various candidate assessments as required for each region
- Research, recommend, and implement candidate sourcing strategies
- Build a sourcing strategy and be part of the process to identify new channels and tools
- Develop creative methods to bring passive talent into the pipeline and build a network of strong future candidates
- Work closely with external advertising agencies and internal stakeholders to ensure S2G is marketed as an employer of choice
- Participate in the development and implementation of comprehensive recruitment programs for the organization by identifying trends and challenges
- Contribute to the evaluation and continuous improvement of recruitment practices and policies, and present industry best practices; complete an annual assessment at a minimum
- Partner closely with hiring managers to ensure a smooth interview process
- Help establish innovative best practices in interviewing candidates and providing a positive candidate experience
- Leverage existing network to source candidates while continuing to grow professional network
- Manage and maintain the careers page and other recruitment platforms and ensure alignment with corporate branding
- Post-secondary level education in a relevant discipline from a recognized academic institution is an asset, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
- Minimum of three years of related work experience in a Talent Acquisition role
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Proven track record in building positive relationships and creating effective partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience with extracting, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to turnover, vacancy rates, open to close ratios and other reporting as required
- A thorough understanding of HR practices and/or processes as well as related legislative requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, (Bilingualism in Spanish considered an asset)
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.