Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Sales Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Sales Administrator!
- Work directly with Sales and Operations teams to coordinate special product builds, pallet displays, bundles, unique shipments
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather information required for operational planning
- Collect, Upload, Process and distribute customer sell through reporting weekly
- Handle Vendor-specific, ad hoc requests
- Set up / maintain vendor & sku forecast files
- Collaborate with sales and purchasing teams to set up forecasting templates and amalgamate customer data
- Track monthly forecasts vs. logged launch quantities
- Update / maintain Back End Rebate summary files
- Collect, organize and verify all vendor rebates
- Update / maintain MAP summary files
- Collect, organize and verify all MAP updates
- Street Date Letter set up / tracking
- Ensure appropriate information is provided to ensure adherence to vendor-approved processes related to new product launches
- Tracking of shipments to confirm adherence to vendor policies
- Weekly stash analysis
- Collaborate with Sales and Sales Order Coordinators to analyze rate of sale on stashed goods and ensure products are in the best location to facilitate sales
- Provide backup / assistance to Sr. Sales Coordinator and Sales Administrators
- Must possess solid organizational skills, be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision and be capable of handling multiple assignments concurrently.
- Superior written and verbal skills to facilitate the communication process - must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel expertise.
- Comfortable learning new software, quick learner.
- GP system knowledge would be an asset.
- Represent the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times even while under pressure.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 Go Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on Solutions 2 Go Inc., please visit About Us.