Product Manager - Mobility
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Sales Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a Product Manager - Mobility!
This role will act as a primary point of contact at S2G for Mobility Vendors and will be responsible for all aspects of inventory management, vendor services and communication for the Mobility business unit. In addition, this role will provide various administrative functions including but not limited to maintaining system data integrity and ad-hoc reporting.
- Work with Vendor and S2G admin team to maintain accurate and up to date vendor item database in S2G systems.
- Establish and maintain pricing for Mobility products.
- Ensure products are ordered and delivered to S2G in a timely manner to meet S2G and retailer needs.
- Communicate and follow up with shipment discrepancies with Vendors.
- Communicate to Vendor any S2G level issues with the potential to affect their business.
- Ensure Vendor is billed accordingly for special projects outside of normal S2G service offering.
- Ensure that Vendor expectations mirror S2G capabilities.
- Coordinate product delivery schedules with S2G Operations/Traffic/Sales as necessary.
- Coordinate and communicate Vendor initiated special projects (rework, printing, bundling, displays, etc.)
- Coordinate all inbound POP and GWP items with S2G Ops and CSR/Sales teams.
- Work with Operations to determine feasibility of any Vendor special requests.
- Regular analysis of S2G inventory to maintain weeks on hand targets.
- Question and challenge Vendor/Sales on inventory asks and elevate as necessary.
- Create purchase orders and submit to Vendor.
- Schedule pick up of product with Vendors and S2G Traffic department.
- Coordinate payments (CIA or otherwise) where applicable to ensure timely product flow.
- Analyze special buys and offers to ensure S2G profitability.
- Prepare weekly purchase forecasts for S2G AP review.
- 5+ years of mobility industry experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent math skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent overall PC skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains inventory system is an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on client service.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle stressful situations.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Represent the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times even while under pressure.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.