National Account Manager
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Sales Team is Growing! We are looking to hire a National Account Manager!
- Accountable for national retail account sales and smooth execution of sales and sales opportunities which will require consistent collaboration with cross-functional team members
- Meet / Exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives at assigned accounts
- Manage product forecasts for accounts on an ongoing basis and communicate as needed to internal stakeholders
- Oversee complete order process with the internal Sales Order Coordination team
- Conduct meetings with assigned accounts to review progress toward account smart goals; identify opportunities and maintain proactive dialogue regarding existing and ongoing business
- Manage retailer planogram and inventory plan, ensuring delivery timelines are met
- Complete ongoing reviews of both national account inventory and internal inventory for specified accounts; identify and address issues in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate
- Develop, implement, and manage account plans covering products, trade spend and product pricing for assigned accounts
- Develop and execute advertising plans & retail programs, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders where appropriate
- Serve as category expert with solid product knowledge and expertise; keep up-to-date on new and future product developments within the industry
- Develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships and ensure each account receives best in class customer service, including day-to-day management of account, issue resolution etc.
- Oversee the cross-functional relationship between our customers and our internal departments
- Promote collaboration by serving as a champion for innovation and partnering with peers to generate ideas for gaining business and resolving open matters
- Minimum of 4 years’ sales experience, managing national accounts
- Strong analytical skills with a creative approach to idea generation and problem-solving
- A proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Highly developed organizational, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- An understanding of P&L drivers
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Must possess solid organizational skills, be a self-starter, able to work with limited supervision
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s license & passport, some domestic and US travel may be required
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.