Accounts Receivable Administrator
Are you ready to move distribution forward?
Solutions 2 GO is a premier global distributor of video game products. With operations reaching 19 countries in North, Central and South America, and partnerships that further extend to Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Solutions 2 GO represents all publishers in the Canadian market, offers coast-to-coast distribution in the USA and is the exclusive distribution partner for Sony PlayStation in Latin America. Our leadership, processes and partnerships have earned us a reputation as the premier provider of flexible, dynamic distribution solutions for publishers, manufacturers and retailers around the world. At Solutions 2 GO, we are moving distribution forward. If you are an achiever who is relentless in ensuring that we achieve business results and create a great company culture while doing it, then we’re looking for you!
The S2G Finance Team is Growing! We are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Administrator!
The Accounts Receivable Administrator is responsible for overseeing the portfolio of accounts for any past due balances, resolution of customer disputes, enforcement of credit policy, monitoring of aging and credit worthiness of the customer to continue growing the North American business.
- Manage all functions related to A/R and Collection, including support for cash applications and collections activities.
- Review new customer applications, submit information for credit approval, set up new customers in the system.
- Work with the customer to resolve disputes including working with other AR Analysts to resolve payment application and billing issues.
- Professional communication to customers using email and telephone to notify customer of account details including past due balances, credit limit changes and resolving payment reconciliation issues.
- Record customer interactions in the ERP System.
- Escalation and work with the Manager to address customer issues preventing them from making the payment.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and process any required adjustments in the ERP System.
- Review accounts receivable aging.
- Prepare and distribute necessary weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports.
- 3+ years of experience in AR specially dealing with cash applications and collections.
- Experience working with large accounts such as Walmart and customer portals such as High Radius and Retail Link is considered an asset.
- Degree or diploma in Business with a major in accounting is considered an asset.
- Solid understanding of the entire AR, Sales, Deductions cycle and its interrelationship within the organization.
- Basic accounting skills and knowledge of, including but not limited to, reconciliations and analysis.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), with an ability to sort through ambiguity and promptly resolve deductions related issues.
- High level of accuracy and very detail oriented.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines and handle stressful situations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and intermediate to advanced application of Excel.
- Knowledge of Great Plains 2015/2018 is an asset.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of business personnel and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
The successful candidate will receive a conditional offer which will be contingent upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal or credit clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. If you have any questions along the way, please do not hesitate to ask.
Solutions 2 GO Inc. is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact the HR team at email@example.com.
For more information on Solutions 2 GO Inc., please visit About Us.